Friday 4 August 2017

Back to the Craft Barn - Van Gogh inspired.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's now live.

I've been studying the work of the artist Vincent Van Gogh and I'm here to show you how the work of this brilliant artist has inspired this project.
If you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.

I  have always loved his use of colour and it was this part of his work that inspired me to make this project.

Think Starry Night and Sun Flowers and you're on the right track.

 

If you would like to see how I made this card there is a tutorial for making available now at The Craft Barn.

I would love to hear what you think about this project and any comments will be gratefully received.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
 

5 comments:

Cara said...

Stunning card, I can definitely see his influence x

Inkyfingers said...

What a simply stunning card - your own work of art!
Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Ruth said...

So glad you've been sharing these on fb recently Angela as I've been such an absent visitor of late...to a lot of blogs:( Loved this when I saw it glorious use of Lins stamps. Fab!!! Ruth xx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

A Fabulous creation. Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge :)

SewPaperPaint said...

This is such a beautiful card design Angela! Biggest congrats on your win at The Artistic Stamper. Hugs, Autumn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10